25 May 2012

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! Mid-term break start from tomorrow !! :D Ahhh finally exam is ended PHEW!
Okay today still a normal day , typical Friday. Hmmm Our class around 26 students present I think hehehe HARDWORKING EDISONERS ! HAHA You know what? Newton only got 3 students today ! HAHA ! Actually I wonder why ppl not coming today. Wei belum start cuti also ! :P
Hmmm got my Physics Paper 1 today. Terrible enough ): I am careless and ughhhh stupid ):  I think I am the lowest among my friends + it's Paper 1 only ! Omgg. The marks ruined my happy mood suddenly. Haih. Well shouldn't compare right? (: Learnt a lesson : shall study earlier next time ! Every time after exam I also talk like that but then ended up LIKE THIS again ! HAHA 自作孽 ! #Fail
Okay throw all the exam thingyyy away , thought I can enjoy my 2 week holidays .. but then HOMEWORKS come. Ohh nooooooo It's like going back to primary school , WE GOT LOTS OF "假期作业" ! Hope I can finish up on time hehe you know lah me this kind of Superr Lazyyy ppl :P
Ahh Thanks Shenning for the cupcake today ! It's nice ! :D
Meeting after school. Oh I was so surprise when they mentioned my name as one of the ' best speaker ' for the bengkel . HAHA congratulations to all the winners too :D A big thanks to my group members especially my  penolong Gerald !! and Kai Jie :D Thank you ;) And then I heard my name again. This was bad news, kena disiplin punish , ahh 留案底 already D: Wahahaha Sorry no next time i promiseeee :P
Back home and hungry like hell . Dah biasa actually. Skip lunch every Friday. D: but today I decided to cook something for my lunch , at least instant noodle lah ! :P


Taadaaa ! 香積面 for lunch ;) Not bad hehe (Y) 

so time to end this post . Ngehhh

                  HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS !!! :D

-


没有评论:

发表评论