18.8.2012

Okay just some updates. 18.8.2012 ! Happy 20th Birthdayy to my cousin !!
























I bet you won't see this since you are having busy lifeee. Ngehh. But still Happy Birthday ! You had grown up alot ! ( Of cuz lahhh. ) Still remember how you bully me when we were young, still remember how you try to abandon me N years ago ! HAHAHA  I am not that kind of 记仇 ppl kay ? Just that I remember things that you can't remember ! Okay come back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Hope this is your last kay ? Waiting for your wedding HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA ! Stay young stay pretty ! Dak han goh lei yam tong ! Must join our trip more kay ? :D ♥


 Tooo much selca. So I decided to post this and end your birthday post ! WAHAHAHA !


--

Alright ! Nobody prepared or bought lunch for me AS USUAL ! So I decided to cook something and yay this so-called mee goreng came out.



 Trust me, chilli sausage sucks to the max ! Ewww I just can't stand the smell the taste. I think I had thrown some of them. Sorry for wasting food !
Oh yea btw I did something cute. The rain came too sudden and I rushed out to pull in my clothes. AND THEN I saw my neighbour's clothes still hanging there. I guess they went out and I dunno what should I do to help them out. AND FINALLY I came up with this idea.



HAHA ! Wui don't laugh ! At least it helps okay ?! Luckily the rain did not last long. So I quickly took the umbrella away before they came back. Phewwwww shy shy teeeheeeeee.




没有评论:

发表评论