We Run KL 10k 2012 !

13/10/2012 ;




Awesome photo with all the participants + JJ Hitz + Ean !


MY DREAM CAME TRUE ! I joined NikeRun this year but with my friend's name. BECAUSE I AM UNDERAGE ! TT 10 km , it was very long to me. The longest distance running event for me. From starting, jog jog jog and my stomach or abdominal or dunno which part pain until I slow down to walk. I was like , damn wth why so sudden ?! I don't want to stop. I tried to run with the pain. And Joanne, who was also pain together with me said " If pain don't run first lah, don't force yourself." Yeaaa why did I force myself ? We slow down and walk together. After 2km I guess, there was a hydration stop there. After a little cup of 100 plus, I felt better. Then I continue my run. No idea after how long, I saw someone's back, wearing McD Run shirt, I dunno why I was so excited and just hug her from behind. LOL ! Yupppp, she was my jie. ^^ Luckily no wrong ppl ! HEHE. Continue to run run run, keep telling myself " I can do it ! I can do it ! " . The moment I saw the ' 9km ' sign board, OHMYGOODNESS ! Words can't describe my feeling ! I was so damn super happy and even continue my run with a smiling face ! ;D At last, I DID IT ! I DID IT ! The finish line was just there !! Awwwwwww !! I even hold my paper cup until the finish line. Becuz I feel guilty to just throw it on the road. THE WORKERS OR VOLUNTEERS MUST BE SO SANFU ! Even though my one cup didn't really help much. Hehe. I dunno how long I took to finish this 10 km. I tot was about 1 hour 30 minutes. Yuppp ver happy because I finish it within 2 hours ! But after that I checked online, OHMYGOOOOODNESS ! My Nett Time is 01:23:41.91 !! My rank is #904 !!! Okay maybe you are better buy HEYYYYY I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF !!! Next year I must join again + break my own record !! I can be better !!! ;D Alright, I almost scream out when I stepped on the MUD ! Ewwwww ! Cry for my new shoes ! :( After collected my Finisher Tee, I couldn't find anyone so I just walked around. AND HEYYY I saw Mizz Nina ohhh ! Then I went to the front, near the stage there and like enjoying concert alone. WTH. When the situation got very high, I dunno why I followed the crowd to JUMP ! And I dropped my MP3 cap. Ohh, well ~ FULLSTOP. Then I saw ppl eating apple so I took also heeee. Blahhh skip lahh.


After the run. While waiting for them to collect their bags ! 
Forgive our small eyes HEHEHE ! 


Baggage service was sucks. Okayy I didn't brought bag, SMART RIGHT ! So i better keep myself quiet HAHA ! Wasted almost 2 hours I guess only went bag. Well happened something, that time I was DOWN !  NO DINNER , NO TRANSPORT , FOOT BLEEDING ! Thanks to my bro, he was very good actually. Broke down to tears once I got into the car. He didn't know it tho, still talking like nothing happened. Thanks you kor kor TT  Very THANK YOU to those Form 5s ! SORRY for wasting your time + you all were very hungry that time :'(  Forget it, I am still very happy ;D Hope I get to join again next year ! ;D



没有评论:

发表评论